Saturday, February 04, 2006

Another thing that made me think a little. and some other thoughts.

It rarely happens, me thinking
I was listening to rugby on the net today, and someone made a refernce to an alarm.
"The alarm bells all went off"
I'm sure they didn't. I bet the alarms went ON.
Now, when the alarms go OFF, doesn't that mean the emergency is over?
When the alarms go on, is that not when you start running?
If the alarms were off, surely they would be no use.

Anyway, Ireland beat Italy in the Six Nations opener this morning. Which was good. Tough game. Italy look like they took Rugby 101 since last year. Fair pley to them. I'm hoping they beat England. They probably won't, but if they do, I'm going to drink a bottle of Chianti. More importantly, I'm looking forward to us beating them; I will be enjoying a crate of Guinness again from my English friend.
Unfortunately, Wales failed to beat England today.

On another plus, the Wings beat the Avs today. Manny registered a shutout and that made me happy too. I think we should get double points for beating the Avs. On second thought, beating them is fine by its self.

No comments: