Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bièvres, a little village just outside Paris.

Yesterday, I got picked up from the hotel in Paris before breakfast was served - I was hungry. To make me even hungrier, we drove around some of the sights. Not that I was complaining, I got to take some wonderfully bad photos.

Anyways, we stopped there for some breakfast i.e. we stopped at a bakery/pastry shop and bought some pastries. Fresh, warm, and tasty.


If you like Paris, but not the crowds and traffic, this would be the place for you! Far enough to be quiet, and close enough that you can ride a train in there.

In the bakery, I watched a man buy 3 loaves. See, in France, you buy your bread daily, because it's not full of preservatives that allow it to have a shelf life of 100 years! And it tasted really good too.

No comments: