Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Detroit's Cleanest Porta Potty



Some time back, I seen a report which talked about the dirtiest porta potty in tha D.

After having my last beer of the season at Comerica, and being so dumb as not to use the facilities at the park, I was afraid of being caught short on the ride home. How thanful I was when I seen a toilet shack in the parking lot.

Granted, I was apprehensive as I walked towards it. Being where it was, I was half expecting it to be the home of a junkie. Or, at least a hold-my-breath-til-I-get-out-as-fast-as-possible type of joint.

I was wrong. This was easily the cleanest port-a-potty I have ever been in. It was actually stocked with all the necessary equipment and surprisingly, did not smell at all.


As a result of this fine experience, I hereby award the Portable Restroom in the parking lot on Woodward, just north of the freeway, the Cleanest Outdoor Restroom in Detroit Golden Toilet Brush Award!

No comments: